Friday, July 4, 2014

Mrs. Fields Copycat Cookies

Need a yummy cookie for tonights festivities? Desserts are what the 4th needs! Give these delicious babies a try!


Ingredients:
1 lb. - Butter (Softened)
1 1/2 C. - Sugar
2 C. Brown Sugar
2 Tbl. - Vanilla
3 - Large Eggs
4-6 C. - Flour
1 1/2 tsp. Salt
1 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
3-4 C. - Chocolate Chips

(Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes)
This is my families recipe card. 
All Ingredients

Beat your eggs.

Take your bitter........
.........melt it if you need









Mix butter, eggs and vanilla.

Add Sugar, brown sugar, salt and baking soda.

This is what t should look like after being mixed.

Slowly add your flower. Depending on where you are, you may need more or less.

This is how it should look after adding all of your flour.

I added 5 cups. T'his isthe 1 cup I had left over.

Add your chocolate chips.


Note: I have to put a brag note here about the above picture. These things are amazing! I can't cook without them! These silicone baking mats are the best thing to cook with. You can get them at any baking store. They make it so you don't have to pout non-stick spray on your pans and makes it so they don't get dirty. Super affordable and, I must say, are a cooking essential!

Once your dough is complete, pick a scoop size ( I choose the one on the right)
You can also use your hands and have a fun mess with these.

Evenly space out your cookies and allow for them to spread.

I pull out tin foil so I can keep making my scoops and just transfer them to the pan.

Pre-heat your oven to 350 and cook for 8-10 minutes.
The smaller your cookies, the less time needed.
I cooked mine for 8 minutes.

Cook until there is a golden brown bottom and slight browning to the tops.

Place on a cooling rack with paper towels or kitchen towel.
This will cook and absorb some of the extra oil from the butter.



And Wa-La! You have a great cookie that will put a smile on everyones face. Remember not to eat the dough (or eat very little of it) because there are eggs.


I hope you enjoy this recipe! Please let me know if you have any problems or if you have any comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment