Monday, December 16, 2013

Moving Right

While I was preparing to move, I didn't want to pack up all my clothes and then put them back into my dresser. So, to solve this problem, I took out all my drawers of my dresser, used Glad Press 'N Seal wrap to cover them, then placed each drawer back into the dresser. It made transportation easy! If your dresser is too heavy and your drawers have to be removed, it still keeps all of your belongings organized. Very handy!


To move all of our silverware, I placed all the forks, spoons and knifes in their own Ziplock baggie then put them all back into the divider. This made for easy transportation and was able to put them back into a silverware drawer with ease!



For my sharp knives, I wrapped them in paper towels before placing them in the baggies. This made it so the baggies did not get punctured.






For all of my dishes I was going to wrap them all in news paper. However, it was suggested to me to use my washcloths or towels to separate them. Luckily my towels were large and I was able to weave several dishes in the same cloth.





This was a great way to move all of my utensils and dishes! Nothing broke! I will do this again next time I move!

No comments:

Post a Comment