Sunday, December 15, 2013

Peppermint Pancakes

Peppermint Pancakes

Better late then never! So much for posting this 15 days ago.....

This is a family tradition. I have grown up having peppermint pancakes every Christmas morning. This was 1/2 the gift that I gave for the craft Christmas swap with my in-laws.

It was super easy and fun to do with my mom!



























Take a candy cane(s).....










 





Placing it (them) into a plastic baggie, crush with a hammer (Easiest way to break it up. Be careful, the candy canes will create holes in the baggies.)














Crush until the pieces are the size that you desire.














Take the pancake mix that you want. I placed several cups into a bag as part of the gift.
 Make up your pancakes and begin to cook.






















Sprinkle the peppermint over the top of your pancakes. And finish cooking.






Use whatever topping you prefer and enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment