Saturday, November 30, 2013

Tubb Cleaner

Do you have a dirty tub and regular cleaning isn't cutting it? Give this a try!

When we moved into our new place, the bath tub had dirty grooves. I tried cleaning it with tub cleaner but nothing was pulling it up. So I went to the extreme and got a Magic Eraser (any brand will work) and my BabyGanics tub cleaner.

I started by spraying the cleaner on and letting it sit for about an hour. I left the cleaner on and strayed it again, 3 more times.


Once I was ready to sit down and scrub, I grabbed the eraser and went to town. It instantly began to come up. I couldn't believe it!! After 2 seconds it was nearly clean!



It only took me 15 minutes to scrub it down and wash it clean! I was thoroughly impressed! I couldn't believe how clean it became! Definitely how I will be cleaning my tub from now on!



No comments:

Post a Comment